Spinia Casino has only been up and running since 2018, but that’s all the time it’s needed to shake things up in the New Zealand igaming world. With games from top-tier brands like Microgaming, Evolution, NetEnt, and Pragmatic Play, kiwis can look forward to an immersive gaming experience and much more at Spinia Casino NZ.
Players can expect titles across popular casino game genres such as pokies, table games, real dealer games, and video poker. So, you are covered whether you like classic or modern games with innovative features.
Holding a licence provided by a renowned authority, the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), the operator builds trust among players from New Zealand. Additionally, your funds are safe, thanks to the trustworthy banking service providers the operator partners with. The casino has promotions for both new and already-existing players, not to mention the VIP program, where loyalty scarcely goes unrewarded.
Spinia Casino NZ Editors Verdict
The first impression when a player visits an online casino matters significantly. It’s the difference between hitting the signup button and moving away from the site altogether. The effort put into Spinia Casino’s design is, in our opinion, quite desirable. We haven’t seen many New Zealand online casinos with such an attention-grabbing design.
Away from aesthetics: navigating the site is effortless, and the game inventory is loaded with thousands of game titles from different providers. Furthermore, the casino’s game collection is not only large but also diverse. That’s vital as every gambler has their favourite casino game genre.
A welcome bonus package split into two deposit bonuses awaits every new player at Spinia Casino NZ. Besides that, ongoing promotions are available, and there’s a VIP programme with more goodies. However, the programme focuses on players who like pokies. Why? For example, Comp Points that help you progress through the 10 VIP tiers are only awarded on bets placed on pokies. That’s quite a disadvantage to those into table games, real dealer games, and other available game categories.
Overall, Spinia Casino’s future in the New Zealand online gaming industry looks bright. Only time will tell how far the brand will go as it continues to grow.
I am a naturally gifted writer with a wealth of experience in crafting engaging and easy-to-follow content. Writing has been a core part of my professional journey for many years, with a focus on producing high-quality content in the iGaming niche. I specialize in creating compelling gambling blog posts, casino reviews, and bookie reviews that resonate with readers and keep them returning for more advice and tips.
- A stylish site layout with attention-grabbing animations.
- The game inventory is vast and comprises titles from various providers.
- Operates on a highly recognised licence by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
- Generous bonuses and promotions.
- Multiple payment options.
- Responsive customer support that can be accessed 24/7.
- Players can play some games just for fun.
- Table and live dealer game enthusiasts don’t receive any Comp Points.
Spinia Casino NZ FAQ
How do I sign up with Spinia Casino NZ?
Below is a step-by-step guide to help you sign up with Spinia Casino NZ. Remember, you must be 18 years old and over to register with the casino.
- Visit https://www.spinia.com/en-NZ.
- Move to the homepage’s left side and click the “SIGN UP” button.
- Enter your e-mail address and password.
- Confirm your password, enter your mobile phone number, and click the “NEXT” button.
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth, city, address, and postal code.
- Choose how you wish to receive promos by ticking the appropriate checkbox. Available options include e-mail and SMS.
- Confirm that you’ve reached the minimum legal gambling age in New Zealand by ticking the checkbox corresponding to “I am 18 years old, and I accept….”
- Click on the “SIGN UP” button.
- Verify your account by following the verification link you’ll receive via the e-mail address you provided during registration. Your Spinia Casino account will be ready for use upon successful verification.
Is Spinia Casino legit?
N1 Interactive Ltd, which owns and operates Spinia Casino, is licenced and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Therefore, the casino is one of the legit online gaming platforms in New Zealand.
Will Spinia Casino allow me to withdraw my welcome bonus after claiming it?
The welcome bonus package is subject to a 40x play-through requirement. So, the operator will only allow you to withdraw the bonus money and winnings from free spins after wagering them 40 times.
Can I download and install Spinia Casino on my smartphone?
There’s no dedicated Spinia Casino mobile app to install on your smartphone. However, the site is customised for mobile devices. That means you don’t need to install anything on your smartphone or tablet to access the casino.
What banking methods does Spinia Casino NZ accept?
Spinia Casino accepts e-wallets like Skrill, Neosurf, and MiFinity. Besides e-wallets, the operator supports popular bank cards such as Visa and MasterCard. Players who prefer withdrawing their winnings to their local bank accounts can do so via bank transfer.
Other NZ Online Casinos You Might Like
🔥Huge Selection of Online Pokies, Renown Casino Brand
🎁Welcome bonus up to NZ$340 + 50 Free Spins!
🔥Generous Rewards, 120+ Gaming Providers
🎁Welcome bonus up to NZ$500 + 100 Free Spins!
🔥Great Live Casino Games, Popular MGA Casino
🎁Welcome bonus up to NZ$150 + 120 Free Spins!